background

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My baby

Well, today my little girl goes to her first daycare/babysitter.  I am so thankful it is someone at home and not an actual daycare (especially considering the whole swine flu thing).  I know that daycares have some really great advantages.  In fact, my niece does really well at one, but she is always sick and I just feel that they are not really for us at this point.  And while I know all of this, I am still having a little bit of a hard time with it.  She has only ever stayed with my parents,  my in laws or my best friend.  And now, I am abandoning her into the hopefully capable hands of someone I have known for 3 weeks.  I have to trust that God has a plan for her and that he will help me to calm down before I have to be committed into a padded cell with a "hug yourself" jacket!  I know I am being a big baby, I mean for heaven's sake, she is 2 years old.  I just don't always listen to myself very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment