background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Hubby's Art Project

So, I was never the smart kid in school who "helped" everyone with their homework and tests. However, my husband starts his first day of teaching tomorrow and had this really cute idea about how to help the kids get to know him. He would make a big board with pictures and things that he loves. I think this is great, until I realize that this great idea would be my project with his supervision. Well, let me clarify. He would have been more than willing to do this himself...problem being, I am a goofy perfectionist and I couldn't let him try and cut and use glue sticks and draw (which I can't do either, but I love art, so I count myself a step ahead). The very idea gave me the chills...and not the good ones. I think I should officially win the Wifey of the Year award. Yep, I want the sash, flowers and especially the tiarra! Maybe I should submit this idea to hubby and just wait for my septer and royal robes to apear!

No comments:

Post a Comment