background

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Goddess of All Things Moving

Well, maybe I'm not a goddess EXACTLY.....but I am pretty darn close if I do say so myself! I, Rebekah Eve Holland, decorator dejur, have managed to fit a 1700 sq ft, 3 bedroom house into a shoe box. No applause neccessary (ok, maybe a little). I was hoping for a DA room, like in Harry Potter when they knock on this wall and it opens up into this massive room. But, alas, it was not to be here in Hickville, USA. But somehow, without the use of a wand, I have unpacked and set up our new little place all cute and cozy like =o) As soon as I figure out how in the world to put pictures on my blog I will post them for the world to see! (yes, Jess, this is a cry for help...a bit passive aggressive, I know)

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing!!! And here I was just trying to find cardboard houses at Costco for Addie's Christmas. Not so nice, apparently! I can hardly wait to see what you've done!!! If Nowhere, USA has a Joanne's theya re having a half off sale!

    ReplyDelete