background

Monday, June 7, 2010

Growing Up

Ah, kids grow up so fast.  And what is involved with this growing up, you ask.  Well besides never staying the same size for more than a week, and learning new ways to drive your parents crazy, come the joy of the birthday party!  Yes, the birthday party.  Now, most people I know aren't all that worried about birthday parties when their munchkin's won't remember them.  I am not one of those people.  I prefer, along with my sister in heart, to bring the celebration to it's full potential.  We celebrate birthday months in my house.  Yep, months.  Now if I had my way, it would be birthday all year long, but, seeing as that would get a little exhausting, not to mention expensive, I have grudgingly given in to only a month.  Addie celebrated her 3rd birthday this weekend in true little girl style.....Tinkerbell.  Now, Addie's parties are always very funny,   seeing as there are always far more grown ups than kids.  She, however seems to make her own fun, no matter who is around.  We had a blast, squeezing 15 people in our living room, while the kiddos played tirelessly in the kiddie pool (that endless energy was probably fueled by an large supply of cupcakes).  I love my baby girl, in all her wild crazy ways =o)  She is just like a fine wine, she just gets better and better with age!


1 comment:

  1. Judging from the pic - Unckey had more fun than any of us! Lol!

    Great party because you DO care!

    ReplyDelete