background

Monday, July 27, 2009

Decision Making At It's Finest

Ah, the art of decision making....laying out all of your options, looking at pros and cons, the excitement, the anticipation.....I HATE IT! I do, I am sorry to say it, but it is true. I mean, really, I would much rather put out into the universe what I want to do, and have the best possible means of accomplishing this goal just shoot out of the sky. I realize, that like anything, the appreciation comes in working for it, but for once, I would much rather God shout out in a Tony the Tiger booming voice from Heaven and save me from chasing my tail in circles. But, while I am waiting for this phenomenon, I will just continue to make my lists, pros and cons, drink lots of coffee, stress out a bit, drink more coffee, stress some more (maybe the stress and coffee are linked somehow) and just make a flying leap into the strange unknown, hoping and praying that there is something soft to fall on.

No comments:

Post a Comment