background

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Invention...why try?

I read this article on women inventors and their effect on society.  TLC is creating a tv series around it...giving average women a chance to get their ideas into homes in America.  Not a terrible idea, but once again, what about the millions of other women who have amazing minds and ideas that could change the way we do things, but aren't photogenic enough or "interesting" enough to make it on to a television show?  Why don't we simplify the process of getting an idea into the right hands?  Why do I have to search and dig and beg to get a brilliant idea into the business world?  I think that we could have better, more efficient ways of doing things if we had access to ideas from others.  Maybe blogs are the answer.  I know I have gotten great ideas from moms who are creative and open about sharing what they have discovered.  

No comments:

Post a Comment